369 South Warren Street
Trenton, NJ 08608-2308
Directions from North
- Take NJ Turnpike South to exit 7A. (Follow directions below for East.) - OR -
- Take Route 1 South to Capitol Complex exit, last exit before bridge in New Jersey.
- Turn right at light onto Warren St.
- Turn left at next light onto Market St.
- Turn right at next light into parking lot. (See Parking below).
Directions from South
- Take Route 130 or 206 North to I-295 North to I-195 West. (Follow from East)
Directions from East
- Take I-195 West which turns into Route 29N.
- Go through 2 lights and pass the Rt 1 South exit.
- Take the next exit for Market Street.
- Turn left at light into parking lot (See Parking below.)
Directions from West
- Take Route 1 N.
- Bypass tollbooths (no toll).
- Take first exit.
- Go through intersection.
- Turn right at sign for 29 N.
- Pass Rt 1 N exit
- Take next exit for Market Street.
- Turn left at light into parking lot (See Parking below)
The visitors section of the parking lot is the south-west corner. After entering the lot at the light, pass 2 rows, make left to the end. Park in the section where cars are facing perpendicular to those that you just passed.
The Health & Agriculture Building is an 8-story square building with a round building attached. Entrance is between the two buildings.
The Health and Agriculture building is handicap-accessible, with a ramp in front of the building, an automatic door-opener, and an accessible rest room. Please note that very limited handicap parking is located in the front of the "round" building. These spaces usually fill early in the day.
Some DOH programs are located in other buildings in the Trenton area. If you are visiting these locations, you may wish to call the office you are visiting in advance to obtain information on accessibility.
If you require special accommodations during a visit to any of our locations, please call in advance to make arrangements.
For further information and assistance, please contact Kevin Jennings, Administrative Director, Division of Management and Administration at (609) 984-1882.